Many have made successful careers working for Jack Morris Auto Glass. We have many employees who have been with the company for decades. We hire very carefully and expect our people to have long tenures with us. We know that the key to our decades of success in business is attracting and retaining top quality people. We treat our employees well, knowing that we are setting an example for how our employees should treat our customers.
Inside Sales / Customer Service Position Now Available in Memphis
This person answers incoming calls from customers, evaluates their needs, and creatively applies knowledge of our products and services to help the customer.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- High school diploma, some college preferred
- Two (2) years customer service experience
- Two years (inside) sales experience (or equivalent) is required.
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with other associates as a team player.
- Organized and manage time & tasks efficiently
- Data entry experience
- Flexible at being assigned to multiple locations in Memphis as needed.
- Some Saturday hours
- Excellent attendance record
- Professional attitude and appearance and looking for a career environment.
Note: We are looking for candidates with problem solving skills, leadership abilities and a take charge attitude. We will train someone who is accountable and wants to grow with our company.
If you are interested, e-mail your resume to Paul Morris, paul [at] morrisglass [dot] com
Now Hiring Technicians and Customer Service Representatives
We are always on the look out for top quality, experienced auto glass technicians and customer service representatives. If you are an experienced auto glass technician or customer service representative with an interest in a career with Jack Morris Auto Glass, please mail or e-mail your resume to our president, Paul Morris.
Jack Morris Auto Glass
1945 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
paul [at] morrisglass [dot] com
This facility is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and employ without discrimination due to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, obligation to serve in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal or State law.