Many have made successful careers working for Jack Morris Auto Glass. We have many employees who have been with the company for decades. We hire very carefully and expect our people to have long tenures with us. We know that the key to our decades of success in business is attracting and retaining top quality people. We treat our employees well, knowing that we are setting an example for how our employees should treat our customers.
Customer Service and Sales Position Now Available in Memphis
Full-time position with benefits, competitive pay, and overtime. 7:30am-5pm Monday-Friday; some Saturdays. This person greets walk-in customers and answers incoming calls from customers, evaluates their needs, and creatively applies knowledge of our products and services to help them. Fast paced environment. Multi-tasking a must. Learn and use our computer software to quote and schedule jobs and file insurance claims for customers.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- High school diploma, some college preferred
- Two (2) years customer service experience
- Two years (inside) sales experience (or equivalent) is required.
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with other associates as a team player.
- Organized and manage time & tasks efficiently
- Data entry experience and good with computers
- Flexible at being assigned to multiple locations in Memphis as needed.
- Some Saturday hours
- Excellent attendance record
- Professional attitude and appearance and looking for a career environment.
Note: We are looking for candidates with problem solving skills, leadership abilities and a take charge attitude. We will train someone who is accountable and wants to grow with our company.
If you are interested, e-mail your resume to Paul Morris, paul [at] morrisglass [dot] com
Now Hiring a Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker in Memphis, TN
Full-time, entry-level position with benefits and living wage. This job will require you to transport heavy auto glass among our four Memphis locations in our delivery truck. You will also begin our auto glass technician training program. The hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday, and your day begins at our 1945 Union Avenue location in Midtown Memphis.
- be able to carefully lift and move breakable windshields that are 20-45 pounds
- be a careful and courteous driver
- unrestricted driver's license, clean driving record, pass background check, and pass a drug test
- be mechanically inclined
- reliably show up on time and ready for work 5 days a week
- be able to read, write, and communicate clearly
- be able to learn and comprehend our warehouse and shop organization system to pick up right glass and put glass in the right place
- Detail orientied
Contact Wayne Burkett, Manager 901-722-7006
Now Hiring Technicians and Customer Service Representatives
We are always on the look out for top quality, experienced auto glass technicians and customer service representatives. If you are an experienced auto glass technician or customer service representative with an interest in a career with Jack Morris Auto Glass, please mail or e-mail your resume to our president, Paul Morris.
Jack Morris Auto Glass
1945 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
paul [at] morrisglass [dot] com
This facility is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and employ without discrimination due to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, obligation to serve in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal or State law.