Many have made successful careers working for Jack Morris Auto Glass. We have many employees who have been with the company for decades. We hire very carefully and expect our people to have long tenures with us. We know that the key to our decades of success in business is attracting and retaining top quality people. We treat our employees well, knowing that we are setting an example for how our employees should treat our customers.
Now Hiring Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker in Jackson/West TN
Full-time; Full benefits. With this job you will help our customers by transporting auto glass in West Tennessee, driving one of our delivery trucks. You will also be eligible for our auto glass technician training program.
- be able to carefully lift and move breakable windshields that are 20-45 pounds
- be a careful and courteous driver
- unrestricted driver's license, clean driving record, pass background check, and pass a drug test
- be mechanically inclined
- reliably show up on time and ready for work 5 days a week
- be able to read, write, and communicate clearly
- be able to learn and comprehend our warehouse and shop organization system to pick up right glass and put glass in the right place
- Detail oriented
Contact Jeff or Marty at 731-664-6500
Now Hiring: Experienced Technicians and Customer Service Representatives
We are always on the look out for top quality, experienced auto glass technicians and customer service representatives with experience in auto glass. If you are an experienced auto glass technician or customer service representative with an interest in a career with Jack Morris Auto Glass, please mail or e-mail your resume to our president, Paul Morris.
Jack Morris Auto Glass
1945 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
paul [at] morrisglass [dot] com
This facility is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and employ without discrimination due to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, obligation to serve in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal or State law.